Website Arrow Electronics
Free Job Alert/Private Jobs
Free Job Alert-Business Operations Associate-arrow
Business Operations Associate
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts.
- Performs sales support functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), vendor resources and customers.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipates our customers’ requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective manner.
- Creates influential customer, supplier, and internal relationships.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in Order management, Customer service Knowledge with Vendor Management Inventory Process
- Any full time graduates.
- Order Management experience in handling day-to-day workload,
- End-to-End Supply chain process knowledge
- Ensuring an appropriate flow in compliance of SOP
- On hand working experience on ERP tool
- Proficient in MS Excel, PPT preparation and presentation skills
- Working experience on Power BI tool and analytics
- Should be forthcoming and manage independently.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal / external parties.
- Fluent in communication in English ( Communication & Verbal )
- Open to work in rotational shifts (Including night)
- Acceptance to work on all National and Public holidays.
- Immediate joiner preferred.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow Converge, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
About Converge An Arrow Company
Converge, an Arrow company, is your full-service global supply chain partner and industry-leading electronic components distributor. We focus on helping to create component lifecycle and process management plans and guiding you through challenging market conditions, inventory, and supply chain needs.
Our data-driven, customer-centric solutions are customized to fit an organization’s goals and future needs. Strategic plans are based on product data, proprietary market intelligence and over 35 years of technology experience.
Converge started out in 1980, as New England Circuit Sales, an independent broker of computer chips. Amazingly, that was one year before the invention of MS-DOS and the IBM-PC. The world has changed and so have we. Converge has evolved from an industry-leading electronics component distributor to a full-service, global supply chain partner.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.arrow.com.